Risk Management & Forms
Our Risk & Forms Management module makes it easy for school managers to be proactive in the management of risk in order to increase focus on what needs to be done to calculate future innovative school decisions and meet compliance requirements.
By creating custom designed risk assessment forms, school staff can easily complete checks, tests, services and due diligence, which are stored in a central, cloud-based location. Outstanding actions can be raised and tracked from the start of the process to completion of all outstanding actions.
And, with the use of Helpdesk Service Level Agreements (SLAs), you’re able to receive alerts on actions that are not being dealt with. Using the report tracker, you can simply track compliance by checking what stage your staff are in dealing with outstanding actions.
With our Risk Management & Forms module, the benefits of implementing good risk management processes will help ensure:
- Demonstrative accountability to SLT and board of Governors
- Better management and improved quality of premises checks and changes
- More calculated, innovative risk taking
- Controlled insurance costs
- Justification of actions taken
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF RISK MANAGEMENT & FORMS
- Links to assets and checks to see compliance and how well staff are dealing with outstanding actions from multiple areas of the system
- The custom forms enable you to collect the data you need to see rather than being predefined and inflexible
- Dashboards enable you to see checks and assets with open actions at an eyeglance speeding up management time
- Helpdesk SLAs enables you to control the flow of tickets and can alert you when issues are not dealt with
- Portal access for contractors to complete your forms rather than receiving reports that can’t be manipulated to your specification
- Customisable reporting enabling you to extract the data you need
St Joan of Arc School
"Experience has shown that not all software lives up to expectations, however Parago is one of the few which to coin a phrase, does exactly ‘what it says on the tin’. A great, easy to...