Premises & Compliance Estate Management
Schools have a duty to ensure that buildings under their control comply with statutory, regulatory and corporate standards – no easy task as legislation is becoming increasingly more complex. Thankfully you’ll find our premises management module makes this task much easier.
Developed in conjunction with Millais School, CMAT and STEP Academy Trusts, the estate management module comes as standard with all our education solutions.
It enables you to keep on top of scheduled works and safety checks from your PC through email alerts and reports, or whilst on the move through our mobile app daily To-Do list. You can customise how often you are prompted to carry out required checks for each category of compliance or maintenance check through our smart data fields. You will have a full audit service log to document and prove that checks are being done regularly on any asset, room or building.
For academies and MATs you can import your condition surveys, and allocate capital funding to projects. Parago enables you to have custom data fields on top of our standard data fields that customers have asked for. Any data fields can be reported on within our fully customisable reporting system, enabling you to tweak the standard facilities reports or create one from scratch.
Parago is the only solution that has been developed every step with named schools, but there are always going to be customers who want to work in a specific way that best suits them. That is why schools choose Parago as it can be manipulated to work for you. We also continue to invest heavily in a rolling development plan that is shared with the customers we are working with.
Take a look at our service pages to see how we help you hit the ground running with your new premises and compliance solution.
Key Features of Premises & Compliance Management
- Scheduled maintenance to grounds, buildings, rooms, vehicles and equipment
- Scheduled checks for asbestos, legionella, water filters etc
- Planned works: schedule decorating, window, flooring, building and land works
- COSHH, fire & risk assessment check dates
- Room dimensions with electrical and plumbing details
- Images/documents for storage
- Mass edit/update feature for completed works
- Scheduled PAT testing for compliance and health & safety
- Manage contractors keep a record of contractors details, compliance and contracts
- Email alerts and reporting
- Integrates with Helpdesk to manage staff requests/tickets
- Import conditions surveys and assign capital projects funding
We help schools, academies and MATs leverage mobile cloud technology to make premises and compliance management as easy to facilitate as possible. Our mobile apps are designed to make otherwise laborious tasks quick and easy to complete! The Premises mobile app creates an automated ToDo List from the smart data fields, so you’ll have no trouble staying on top of your premises and compliance management tasks.
- Facilities assets: It is easy for you to identify and update details for all facilities assets by scanning barcodes or icon recognition.
- Facilities tasks and preventative maintenance: scheduled for today and beyond.
- Health and safety checks: Daily ‘To-Do List’ of missed, current and future compliance checks
- Images/documents: Attach multiple photos and documents to assets, buildings, external areas, rooms, staff and contractor records with ease.
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT Test) recording: Save time by PAT test recording and auditing simultaneously. Log PAT test results.
- Links to Helpdesk app: Create, view, reply, assign, update and close tickets on the move.
Newfield Primary School
"The software looks comprehensive and has a lot of useful applications. Very happy with the service from Parago."