e-sign Document Manager
One of the most important jobs for any School, Academy or Trust is keeping on top of its policies and procedures. Not only does a school need to be regularly reviewing and changing policies to keep in line with ever-changing legislation, but it must also document and evidence that these documents have been read, and agreed to, by the relevant people.
Developed with Waveney Valley Academies Trust, our school policy management software is designed to make light work of this task by allowing you to manage, review and centrally distribute all policies and documents to the correct individual or groups. Simply being able to see who has and hasn’t read each policy at the click of a button, puts you back in control of making your school compliant.
Key Features of e-sign Document Manager
- Add alerts to policies to ensure the review dates are never missed
- Create, save and share unpublished policies to be checked and reviewed by Governors and Senior Leadership Team before they are agreed
- PDF export of policy and individual signage history to monitor who has and hasn’t signed each policy
- Upload all policies to a central location
- Track review dates
- Store policies in one place
- View policies shared by other schools
- Track review dates with prompts and reminders
Baden-Powell and St Peter's Junior School
"Great software and service, very clear and easy to follow. The training given was very helpful and informative"