Asset, IT & Inventory
Our School Asset Management System has been designed to make it easy as possible to account for the IT assets and Inventory of your school or academy.
Laptop, PC, Apple, iPad and Chromebook automated discovery agents dramatically reduce the initial asset discovery process. Our IT & Inventory mobile app makes day-to-day tracking, loaning, editing, updating locations, and auditing simple, meaning you’re able to relegate laborious asset audits to the past.
By keeping track of which staff and students are using which device, through mobile technology, you’ll always have an audit trail for your resources. This level of oversight also allows you to maximise value from your software investment since you’ll know which pieces of software are being used frequently, and which are not.
This functionality is also great for identifying any gaps in your IT inventory, allowing you to plan ahead in regards to ordering more resources so that you don’t waste money buying things that your school or academy doesn’t need! This, in turn, allows for the production of short and long-term procurement forecasts through our integrated customisable reporting system.
Having a comprehensive overview of your IT assets and inventory also allows you to easily identify any asset which has been misappropriated.
While the day-to-day utility of our IT & school inventory management software is undeniable, it’s also exceptionally useful for when things go wrong. Specifically, having an accurate account of all IT assets and inventory makes the creation of a comprehensive insurance claim as easy as possible, should the worst happen.
If you know where your IT resources and inventory are at all times, maintaining business continuity is no problem at all.
Key Features of Asset, IT & Inventory
- See all finally disposed assets
- Restrict user permissions by categories to allow or deny staff to edit asset information
- Link contracts to specific assets (e.g. boiler)
- Monitor the use of IT equipment and software
- Laptop, PC, Apple, iPad and Chromebook automated discovery agents
- Short and long term procurement forecasts
- Search and report with fully customisable reporting functions
- Mobile app for simple day-to-day tracking, loaning, editing, location updates and auditing
- Add images and documents to room, inventory, pupil and staff records
- Store information safely in the cloud with AWS Amazon
- Links to leading accounting solutions
We help schools harness the power of mobile cloud technology to drive operational efficiencies and cost reductions. Our smartphone applications transform legacy processes, which took hours, into tasks which can be accomplished in minutes. This is a fantastic way to track IT inventory and assign one-to-one devices.
- Device deployment: Simplify the process of assigning one-to-one devices to students and teachers.
- Inventory tracking: It is easy for you to identify and move inventory by scanning barcodes or through cut and paste.
- Simply: Add, edit and update your data whilst on the move.
- Inventory auditing: Laborious audits transform into 10-minute per room updates (on average) using the automated audit mode. Identify moved and missing inventory with ease.
- Images/documents: Attach multiple photos and documents to inventory, rooms, staff and pupil records with ease.
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT Test) recording: Save time by PAT test recording and auditing simultaneously. Log PAT test results.
- Links to Helpdesk app: Create, view, reply, assign, update and close tickets on the move.
Winns Primary School
"A programme well worth purchasing. It is comprehensive and more importantly accessible. The set up and training have been excellent and we now have the basis to keep accurate asset records. Thank you!"