All schools are required to report and record all incidents, first aid treatment and any control measures as soon as is practicable. Our Incident Management module, designed specifically with schools and academies in mind, enables you to effortlessly manage, report and alert relevant people on all incidents that may occur.
What’s more, managers can stay on top of compliance by utilising the progress area to efficiently oversee, at an eyeglance view, how the incident is being dealt with. Designed to work in conjunction with Helpdesk Service Level Agreements (SLAs), managers can escalate tickets or get email alerts for issues that are not dealt with.
Generate customisable forms that are combined to create reports and predefine the workflow of different types of incidents. Staff members can complete forms via the portal with auto-populated fields from imported data, so the information entered is instantaneous and accurate. Helpdesk tickets are sent to appropriate staff, informing them of the necessary actions needed – ensuring all relevant people are in the know.
Key features and benefits of Incident Management
- Custom forms to your requirements so you can get the data you need
- Portal access for staff
- Email alerts for incidents so all staff know when an issue has been raised
- Helpdesk SLAs enables you to control the flow of tickets and can alert you when issues are not dealt with
- Our Compliance Tracker ensures you can easily see what stage your incidents are in the process flow
- Reports with full incident details for audit purposes
- Dashboards enable simple tracking of compliance at an eyeglance view
- Mobile app access to tickets so staff can deal with incidents wherever they are
St Oswald's Church of England Academy
"The auditor was an absolute pleasure to have in school. He was really helpful and extremely informative."