Our Incident Management module, designed specifically with schools and academies in mind, enables you to effortlessly manage, report and alert relevant people on any incidents. Managers can stay on top of compliance by utilising the progress area to efficiently oversee, how all incidents are being dealt with.
Generate customisable forms that are combined to create reports and predefine the workflow of different types of incidents. Staff members can complete forms via the portal with auto-populated fields from imported data, so the information entered is instantaneous and accurate. Designed to work in conjunction with Helpdesk Service Level Agreements (SLAs), managers can escalate tickets or get email alerts for issues that are not dealt with.
Key features and benefits of Incident Management
- Custom forms to your requirements so you can get the data you need
- Email alerts for incidents so all staff know when an issue has been raised
- Helpdesk SLAs enables you to control the flow of tickets and can alert you when issues are not dealt with
- Our Compliance Tracker ensures you can easily see what stage your incidents are in the process flow
- Reports with full incident details for audit purposes
- Dashboards enable simple tracking of compliance at an eyeglance view
- Mobile app access to tickets so staff can deal with incidents wherever they are
- Portal access for staff to log and report incidents
West Sussex County Council - Audit Report on Arundel CofE School
"The school security mark all high value equipment. All items over £100 are scanned and this information is kept in an IT program which hold amongst other information make, model, date of purchase and value....