Whether you are a school, academy MAT or district there are communication and support issues that make serving students and faculty a challenge. Helpdesk is designed to reduce bottlenecks, simplify administrative tasks and increase efficiency. Better still, your staff and students don’t need to be system users to log tickets on our Helpdesk.
Designed in conjunction with schools and districts including The Oldham Academy North, the Helpdesk module has been developed to work with a portal or email and is an option with all of our school management solutions.
Key Features of Helpdesk Ticketing
- Link to portal for staff and students
- Target tickets to individuals and teams with custom alerts
- Customisable ticket layout by teams
- Smartphone management of tickets
- Relate tickets to inventory or building infrastructure
- Mass edit, assign, update, merge and reply to tickets
- Screen and report updates on outstanding tickets
- Central management for MATs and districts
- Customisable reporting system
- Attach photos and documents to tickets
At Parago, we develop our mobile applications to make all aspects of school management and workflow as easy as possible to facilitate on the go; this approach extends to staff and student communication and support. Our mobile helpdesk ticketing application ensures that administrative tasks can be easily and efficiently tackled on the move. This app will quickly become an indispensable element of how your school, academy or MAT is run!
- Full functionality on the move: Create, view, reply, assign, update and close tickets on the move.
- Links to IT & Inventory module: for quick reference to assets
- Images/documents: Attach multiple photos and documents to tickets
- Links to Premises and Compliance module: for raising tickets when carrying out compliance or maintenance checks
- Simply: add, edit and update premises or inventory data whilst on the move.
- Access to: Single School or MAT/District helpdesk tickets
Oakhurst Community Primary School
"Brilliant, Thank you to the Parago Auditor."