Dashboards & Reports
Analysing your data with our Dashboard & Reports module will help you to compare information through simple selective condition fields – saving you time and ensuring you stay on top of what goes on within your organisation. Whether it’s IT & Inventory, Asset Management, Compliance or scheduled works, procurement or contract budgeting, you will always have a quick heads up and be in control for objective decision making.
What’s more, with our Multi School Account Manager, the Dashboard & Report module gives you the overarching view you need within singular, regional hubs or across all your schools. This will enable you to show your MAT or district is financially efficient, compliant and accountable.
Key Features & Benefits of Dashboards & Reports
- Manipulate data easily and export
- Visually comparing dashboards side-by-side in one, central location
- Accountability: show your board of directors or governors particular areas of compliance and inventory
- Fully customisable dashboards using simple rules and conditions
- Private reporting area function
- Easily export your dashboard to Excel and CSV files
- Premises and Compliance, Asset and Contract Management, as well as within our Multi-School Account Manager module
Have total control of your reporting
With Parago, you don’t have to click into multiple areas of a system to get the key information you need. Our dashboards are in one central location as any customer-focused dashboard should be. In addition to this, thanks to our flexible reporting and dashboards builder, you’ll have the ability to choose the specific information you see.
We don’t decide the parameters; our customers do. This gives you a much better long-term view as you have the power over the information you see.
Thanks to customisable data fields, you’ll have the ability to choose which specific information to see from your dashboards, highlight any upcoming issues and to plan for the future for your schools or academy.
Boyne Hill C of E Infant & Nursery School
"The service from the auditor was very efficient and helpful"