If you’ve ever suffered the frustration of missing a renewal window and been ‘rolled over’ into another contract period you are not alone. Automated renewal and unclear termination notification clauses are often designed to confuse and ensnare.
Avoid these traps by using the education contract management software module included in all our education solutions. Developed in conjunction with Milton Keynes Education Trust, our school contract management software will alert you when contracts are up for renewal, prevent unexpected invoices and give you time to negotiate a new contract at terms that work for you and your school. You can store and report on pre, current and archived contracts. You can set up email alerts to designated staff, and schedule reporting alerts to produce reports that give you all contracts due for auto-renewal within the next 30 days for example.
For MATs and school districts you can save thousands by centralising and renegotiating all your school contracts, yet still leave schools to manage their own local contract relationships.
Key Features of Education Contract Management
- Create a visual representation of who has and hasn’t signed a contract with dashboards
- Link contracts to specific assets (e.g. boiler)
- Central and local contract management for MATs and schools
- Supplier contract details and ledger code
- Start and finish dates
- Schedule service dates and prompts
- Auto renewal dates
- Termination notification date and notice period
- Document storage
- Email alerts and reporting
- Pre-contract and archived contracts for full historical reporting
St. Peter's Church of England Middle School
"Very impressed with Parago asset management software - easy to use and does what it says on the tin. This will save me hours of time."