Capital & Project Management
Add forecasted costs from your surveyors and estimated time period for works to be completed to enable you to apply for the relevant amount of funding which can then be applied to your project. Depending on your next stage, most MATs and academies will add their estimates, attaching all documentation from suppliers.
Once you have chosen your suppliers, you will simply change the chosen estimates into debits which updates your project total automatically, showing you how much money is remaining in your budget.
At any time, you have the ability to create reports and dashboards on areas such as total funding spent and budget remaining.
Key Features and benefits of Capital & Project Management
- Compare forecasts to estimates and real costs
- Analyse and report on credits and debits
- Add estimate for comparison of quotes between suppliers
- See where funding is being for multiple projects
- Auto calculation of remaining funding to ensure you don't go over budget
- Cloud based document storage against projects, sub-projects and line items
- Add documents on the move via our web app
- Forecast expenditure by period
- View and analyse expenditure through dashboards
- Manage projects with multiple sub-projects
- Individual line items with quote and invoice storage
- Customised reporting and dashboards for key project data
Crossacres Primary Academy
"I have confidence that Parago will save time and money, the different modules within the software all add value to our school. The Asset Discovery Service was carried out in a timely manner and the...