Risk Management & Forms
Our Risk & Forms Management module makes it easy for school districts to be proactive in managing risks in order to accurately calculate future innovative decisions and remain accountable.
By creating custom-designed risk assessment forms, personnel can easily complete checks, tests, services and due diligence, which are stored in a central, cloud-based location. Outstanding actions can be raised and tracked from the start of the process to completion of all outstanding actions.
And, with the use of Helpdesk Service Level Agreements (SLAs), you’re able to receive alerts on actions that are not being dealt with. Using the report tracker, you can ensure accountability by checking what stage your personnel are in dealing with outstanding actions.
With our Risk Management & Forms module, the benefits of implementing good risk management processes will help ensure:
- Demonstrative accountability to SLT and board of Governors
- Improved management and better quality of premises checks and changes
- More calculated, innovative risk taking
- Controlled insurance costs
- Justify decided actions
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF RISK MANAGEMENT & FORMS
- Links to assets an checks to see how well personnel are dealing with outstanding actions from multiple areas of the system
- The custom forms enable you to collect the data you need to see rather than being predefined and inflexible
- Dashboards enable you to see checks and assets with open actions at an eyeglance, speeding up management’s time
- Helpdesk SLAs enables you to control the flow of tickets and can alert you when issues are not dealt with
- Portal access for contractors to complete your forms rather then receiving reports that can’t be manipulated to your specification
- Customiszble reporting enabling you to extract the data you need
Fulfen Primary School
“Having used the Parago Asset Inventory System at my previous school, I felt it was “a must” at my new school. Previously it gave me the peace of mind that assets were identified, reducing theft...