Maintenance and Operations
Schools have a duty to ensure that buildings under their control comply with statutory, regulatory and corporate standards – no easy task as legislation is becoming increasingly more complex. Thankfully you’ll find our maintenance management module makes this task much easier.
Developed in conjunction with our partner schools and trusts, the maintenance management module comes as standard with all our education solutions.
It enables you to keep on top of scheduled works and safety checks from your PC through email alerts and reports, or whilst on the move through our mobile app daily To-Do list. You can customise how often you are prompted to carry out required checks for each category of compliance or maintenance check through our smart data fields. You will have a full audit service log to document and prove that checks are being done regularly on any asset, room or building.
For school districts, you can import your buildings surveys and allocate capital funding to projects. Parago enables you to have custom data fields on top of our standard data fields that customers have asked for. Any data fields can be reported on within our fully customizable reporting system, enabling you to tweak the standard facilities reports or create one from scratch.
Parago is the only facilities management software for schools that has been developed with named schools, to make sure it meets your requirements, but it also has the flexibility to be tailored to the way you want to use the system, that’s why schools choose Parago. We pride ourselves on our continual investment in a rolling development plan which we share with the customers we work with.
Key Features of Maintenance & Operations
- Scheduled maintenance to grounds, buildings, rooms, vehicles and equipment
- Scheduled checks for asbestos, legionella, water filters etc
- Planned works: schedule decorating, window, flooring, building and land works
- Room dimensions with electrical and plumbing details
- Images/documents for storage
- Mass edit/update feature for completed works
- Manage contractors keep a record of contractors details, compliance and contracts
- Email alerts and reporting
- Integrates with Helpdesk to manage staff requests/tickets
- Import conditions surveys and assign capital projects funding
- Fire & risk assessment check dates
We help schools, academies and MATs leverage mobile cloud technology to make maintenance and operations management as easy to facilitate as possible. Our mobile apps are designed to make otherwise laborious tasks quick and easy to complete! The Premises mobile app creates an automated ToDo List from the smart data fields, so you’ll have no trouble staying on top of your premises and compliance management tasks.
- Facilities assets: It is easy for you to identify and update details for all facilities assets by scanning barcodes or icon recognition.
- Facilities tasks and preventative maintenance: scheduled for today and beyond.
- Health and safety checks: Daily ‘To-Do List’ of missed, current and future compliance checks
- Images/documents: Attach multiple photos and documents to assets, buildings, external areas, rooms, staff and contractor records with ease.
- Links to Helpdesk app: Create, view, reply, assign, update and close tickets on the move.
Pickens County School District
“After comparing many types of corporate systems and similar asset management products, we felt Parago was by far the best value for our money.”