One to One Assignment Management
Whatever the size of your school, academy or trust, losing track of devices deprives your school of precious funding and puts you at risk of being uncompliant with school regulations.
Our One to One Assignment enables you to track who has been assigned particular assets and when they’re due back. Administrators can easily manage how long an individual can borrow an asset using date conditions you set.
What’s more, you’ll receive email alerts for items that are overdue, making it even easier to stay on top of your assets. And if requested, you can instantly extend a loaning period with one swift click.
Key Features of School One to One Assignment
- View a historic audit trail, so you know where your assets have been in case there’s a problem
- Provide assets to staff, students and contractors on a temporary basis
- Track loans assets across their life cycles from loan date to return date
- Effortlessly loan assets with just a few clicks on your mouse
- You set the loan period of each asset, and track when the assets need to be returned
- See all your loaned assets in one place
- Traffic light rating system to see at a glance what's overdue, due today, or at a later date
- Create and receive automated notifications for loaned assets when they’re assigned, extended, returned, or expired
Picsolve International (Commercial)
"Our search for a logical, uncomplicated but sufficiently powerful asset management application quickly focused on Parago, aided by external recommendations. Although primarily targeted towards the school/college market we have found the system more than capable...