Every school is required to report and record all incidents, first aid treatment and any control measures as soon as is possible. Our Incident Management module, designed specifically with school districts in mind, enables you to effortlessly manage, report and alert relevant people on all incidents that may happen.
What’s more, managers can remain accountable by utilizing the progress area to efficiently oversee how the incident is being dealt with at an eyeglance view. Designed to work in conjunction with Helpdesk Service Level Agreements (SLAs), managers can escalate tickets or get email alerts for issues that are not dealt with.
Generate customizable forms that are combined to create reports and predefine the workflow of different types of incidents. Personnel can complete forms via the portal with auto-populated fields from imported data, so the information entered is instantaneous and accurate. Helpdesk tickets are sent to appropriate personnel, informing them of the necessary actions needed – ensuring all relevant people are in the loop.
Key features and benefits of Incident Management
- Custom forms to your requirements so you can get the data you need
- Portal access for personnel
- Email alerts for incidents so all personnel know when an issue has been raised
- Helpdesk SLAs enables you to control the flow of tickets and can alerts you when issues are not dealt with
- Our Compliance Tracker ensures you can easily see what stage your incidents are in the process flow
- Report with full incident details for audit purposes
- Dashboards enable you to see what issues have and haven’t been dealt with at an eyeglance view
- Mobile app access to tickets so personnel can deal with incidents on the move
"The Auditor was very clear, and he made us feel very at ease."