Incident & Workflow Management
Our Incident Management module, designed specifically with schools and districts in mind, enables you to effortlessly manage, report and alert relevant people on all incidents that may occur. Managers can stay on top of compliance by utilizing the progress area to efficiently oversee, how the incident is being dealt with.
Generate customizable forms that are combined to create reports and define the workflow of different types of incidents. Staff members can complete forms via the portal with auto-populated fields from imported data, so the information entered is instantaneous and accurate. Designed to work in conjunction with Helpdesk Service Level Agreements (SLAs), managers can escalate tickets or get email alerts for issues that are not dealt with.
Key features and benefits of Incident Management
- Custom forms to your requirements so you can get the data you need
- Portal access for personnel
- Email alerts for incidents so all personnel know when an issue has been raised
- Helpdesk SLAs enables you to control the flow of tickets and can alerts you when issues are not dealt with
- Our Compliance Tracker ensures you can easily see what stage your incidents are in the process flow
- Report with full incident details for audit purposes
- Dashboards enable you to see what issues have and haven’t been dealt with at an eyeglance view
- Mobile app access to tickets so personnel can deal with incidents on the move
The Prince Albert Community Trust
"Statuary compliance is important to every school, ensuring they stay safe, secure and stay within the law. Previously The PACT had been using a simple excel spreadsheet listing the areas for compliance and the dates...