Whether you are an individual school or a large district, there are communication and support issues that make serving students and faculty a challenge. Our Helpdesk is designed to reduce bottlenecks, simplify administrative tasks and help increase your efficiency. Better still, to make life even easier, your staff and students don’t need to be system users to log tickets on our Helpdesk.
Designed in conjunction with schools and districts including Pickens County School District, the Helpdesk module has been developed to work with a portal or email and is an option with all our school management solutions.
Key Features of Helpdesk Ticketing
- Link to portal for staff and students
- Customizable ticket layout by teams
- Smartphone management of tickets
- Relate tickets to inventory or building infrastructure
- Mass edit, assign, update, merge and reply to tickets
- Screen and report updates on outstanding tickets
- Central management for districts
- Customizable reporting system
- Attach photos and documents to tickets
At Parago, we develop our mobile applications to make all aspects of school management and workflow as easy as possible to facilitate on the go. Our mobile helpdesk ticketing app ensures that administrative tasks are carried out easily and efficiently on the move. This app will quickly become an indispensable element of how your school or district is run!
- Full functionality on the move: Create, view, reply, assign, update and close tickets on the move.
- Links to IT & Inventory module:for quick reference to assets
- Images/documents: Attach multiple photos and documents to tickets
- Links to Premises and Compliance module:for raising tickets when carrying out compliance or maintenance checks
- Simply: add, edit and update premises or inventory data whilst on the move.
- Access to: Single School or District helpdesk tickets
Pickens County School District
“After comparing many types of corporate systems and similar asset management products, we felt Parago was by far the best value for our money.”