Capital & Project Management
Our Capital & Project Management module gives you the ability to create different types of projects and record condition surveys. It enables forecasting, estimates and then debits and credits associated with them. Multiple quotes and invoices can be stored keeping everything in one central location. With our customizable dashboard and reporting engine, you can extract the key data you need for quick and in-depth analysis.
Add forecasted costs from your surveyors and estimated time period for works to be completed to enable you to apply for the relevant amount of funding which can then be applied to your project. Depending on your next stage, most districts will add their estimates, attaching all documentation from suppliers.
Key Features and benefits of Capital & Project Management
- Compare forecasts to estimates and real costs
- Analyze and report on credits and debits
- Add estimates for comparison of quotes between suppliers
- See where funding is being spent for multiple projects
- Auto-calculation of remaining funding to ensure you don’t go over budget
- Cloud-based document storage against projects, sub-projects and line items
- Add documents on the move via our web app
- Forecast expenditure by period
- View and analyze expenditure through dashboards
- Manage projects with multiple sub-projects
- Individual line items with quote and invoice storage
- Customized reporting and dashboards for key project data
"The Auditor was a pleasure to work with and we appreciate his help and advice"