Capital & Project Management
Add forecasted costs from your surveyors and estimated time period for works to be completed to enable you to apply for the relevant amount of funding which can then be applied to your project. Depending on your next stage, most school districts will add their estimates, attaching all documentation from suppliers.
Once you have chosen your suppliers, you will simply change the chosen estimates into debits which updates your project total automatically, showing you how much money is remaining in your budget.
At any time, you have the ability to create reports and dashboards on areas such as total funding spent and budget remaining.
Key Features and benefits of Capital & Project Management
- Compare forecasts to estimates and real costs
- Analyze and report on credits and debits
- Add estimates for comparison of quotes between suppliers
- See where funding is being spent for multiple projects
- Auto-calculation of remaining funding to ensure you don’t go over budget
- Cloud-based document storage against projects, sub-projects and line items
- Add documents on the move via our web app
- Forecast expenditure by period
- View and analyze expenditure through dashboards
- Manage projects with multiple sub-projects
- Individual line items with quote and invoice storage
- Customized reporting and dashboards for key project data
Discovery Multi Academy Trust
“The consultancy visit was very useful. It was good to gain hands on experience from a professional to understand the intricacies of Parago. The meeting was tailored to suit our needs and will enable us...