We were thrilled to have attended, and exhibited for the first time, at PETE&C in February 2019. We demonstrated how our School Asset Management Software really can make a difference in schools and districts.
We were accompanied by Vince Hume, Director of Innovative Technology Solutions at Northwest Tri-County Intermediate Unit (IU5), who shared how his district use Parago School Management Software to keep track of thousands of IT devices across 80 sites in Pennsylvania.
We would like to thank everyone who attended our booth – it was a pleasure to be exhibiting at PETE&C!
Looking for an Asset Management Solution for your school or district?
Developed with districts, specifically for districts, Parago School Management Software:
- Automates the discovery of PCs, laptops, Chromebooks and tablets through discovery agents.
- Assigns devices to individual students and staff
- Ensures that assets always have a comprehensive and accurate audit trail.
- Enables districts to know where funding has been spent and where devices are allocated.
- Integrates Helpdesk Ticketing solution through a portal and Email2Ticket.
- Includes a District Account Manager module for District-wide reporting and oversight.
Book a demo and trial our software
We’re confident that you’ll be impressed by our user friendly software. Book a free demonstration to see how Parago can assist your school or multi academy trust.Book Now
School, academy and MAT asset management software
Over a decade of collaborative feedback from IT technicians, premises managers, to finance directors in academies and MATs has resulted in a system that helps you share resources, stay compliant, manage contracts and prevent unnecessary expenditure.View Products
Subscribe to our newsletter by filling out the form, to recieve all the news and updates of latest events, job postings and software development.