Based from our head office in central Reading – Countrywide travel
Parago Software has developed the leading Asset & Estates Management SAAS solution for education, which incorporates IT & Inventory, Premises & Compliance, and another eight associated modules. We have 2,500+ customers mainly in the UK, but also in the US and worldwide. Our sales have seen consistent growth since we started in 2010, with an excellent customer retention level.
We are a 25 strong team of internal and external sales, finance, support and development staff based in Reading. Due to an internal career move, we require a Software Trainer. The ideal candidate will have been in a PC hardware, software support, finance or facilities role within the education sector for at least five years. You will need to be within daily commutable distance of Reading, preferably by train as we are just three minutes walk from the central station. However, you will be travelling and staying anywhere in England for an average of three days per week.
Your main day to day role will be:
- Supporting the internal support team with customer support queries when in the office. This involves both taking telephone calls and answering emails.
- Carrying out online and onsite training to our primary schools, secondary schools and Multi Academy Trusts.
- Carrying out onsite one to one training, or within a classroom environment with up to 10 delegates.
- Carrying out consultancy days which involves setting up of accounts to meet the customers requirements. This includes user permissions, categories, compliance checks, reporting etc.
- Other services including adding inventory, IT and facilities assets.
Full training will be provided on the Parago solution, and our internal systems. You will need to demonstrate how you work reactively and proactively to improve customer support in your current and any past roles.
Benefits include a good basic salary, car or car allowance, annual bonus, and 25 days holiday per annum plus statutory holidays. We offer a great working place environment in the heart of Reading town centre.
Book a demo and trial our software
We’re confident that you’ll be impressed by our user friendly software. Book a free demonstration to see how Parago can assist your school or multi academy trust.Book Now
School, academy and MAT asset management software
Over a decade of collaborative feedback from IT technicians, premises managers, to finance directors in academies and MATs has resulted in a system that helps you share resources, stay compliant, manage contracts and prevent unnecessary expenditure.View Products
Subscribe to our newsletter by filling out the form, to recieve all the news and updates of latest events, job postings and software development.