We are currently recruiting for a Sales professional to join our clients’ brand new office in Reading. Our client is an established successful software house who provide Asset & Estate Management Software Solutions for the Education market. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step into a Management position.
The Sales team is responsible for account management, upselling and developing new business in schools, academies and multi-academy trusts within the UK & US. Working as the Sales Team Leader/Manager you will support the Sales team to deliver against target.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with and support existing members of the team to employees to reach individual sales goals through account management, onsite and online meetings, helping with sales & product demonstrations.
- Retaining small sales area of two local authorities for yourself.
- Providing sales team members with tips and training & focus on improving the job performance and sales of existing staff.
- Owning and ensure annual sales target is delivered.
- Delivering projects within agreed timescales.
- Providing accurate and timely forecasts to Management.
- Managing relationships with existing customers when required.
- Report on Sales activity of the team.
We are looking for a successful sales person who has demonstrable Sales experience preferably gained within an Software house. It is important that you are technically proficient and interested in learning our client’s comprehensive software solution. The successful candidate will be supportive and engaging with a hands on approach to working with the team.
Experience selling into the Education sector is desirable but not essential.
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book a demo and trial our software
We’re confident that you’ll be impressed by our user friendly software. Book a free demonstration to see how Parago can assist your school or multi academy trust.Book Now
School, academy and MAT asset management software
Over a decade of collaborative feedback from IT technicians, premises managers, to finance directors in academies and MATs has resulted in a system that helps you share resources, stay compliant, manage contracts and prevent unnecessary expenditure.View Products
Subscribe to our newsletter by filling out the form, to recieve all the news and updates of latest events, job postings and software development.