Do you know what facilities, IT and general assets to consider in next year’s financial budget?
When it comes to prepping annual budgets, we know just how rigorous and detailed your plans need to be. Forecasting procurement costs for assets requires SBMs and FMs to know:
- how old your school’s assets are
- the current value of your assets
- what assets have cost the most in time and money to fix
- who currently has specific devices in their possession
All of this information can help you determine what assets you’re lacking, what needs replacing and what you should keep.
Parago’s Asset & Estate Management solution can help you manage your assets and facilities, and act as an accurate reporting tool for financial planning.
No more financial guesswork…
Get in touch to take a look at how Parago Software Solution can:
- track your assets’ location and depreciation
- assign specific devices to specific people
- manage and alert site staff for H&S maintenance checks
- immediately raise issues against assets with cost of time and money spent
One of our friendly consultants will be happy to chat with you to discuss your current processes and see how you can centralise your Asset & Estate Management.
Book a demo and trial our software
We’re confident that you’ll be impressed by our user friendly software. Book a free demonstration to see how Parago can assist your school or multi academy trust.Book Now
School, academy and MAT asset management software
Over a decade of collaborative feedback from IT technicians, premises managers, to finance directors in academies and MATs has resulted in a system that helps you share resources, stay compliant, manage contracts and prevent unnecessary expenditure.View Products