Do you know…
- Who has returned the Staff Annual Declaration Form?
- Which Governors have filled out the Pecuniary Interest Document?
- If your staff have read and actioned your latest H&S Policies?
SLTs are required to ensure schools policies are reviewed, updated and read by staff, parents and governors. Vital documents such as Staff Annual Declaration and Pecuniary Interest Forms must be completed, signed and returned every year to maintain compliance.
It can be an absolute headache managing and tracking who has:
- returned and signed any school policy, form or document
- read updated policies regarding COVID-19 and KCSIE regulations
- read and actioned Health and Safety protocols
- has declared any business interests
- received and completed H&S training
Parago’s tidy and centralised e-Sign Management Document solution enables you to create, review, distribute and track who’s received and read a policy. What’s more, all policies are centrally stored so you can easily pull a report to show an Governors, board of trustees or OFSTED inspector policy compliance.
Parago’s Management Solution enables schools and trusts to effortlessly remain compliant with integrated modules, features and tools…
If you would like learn more about how Parago’s Management Software can help you your school, academy or trust, please get in touch. One of our consultants can discuss your current processes and show you are beneficial solution.
Book a demo and trial our software
We’re confident that you’ll be impressed by our user friendly software. Book a free demonstration to see how Parago can assist your school or multi academy trust.Book Now
School, academy and MAT asset management software
Over a decade of collaborative feedback from IT technicians, premises managers, to finance directors in academies and MATs has resulted in a system that helps you share resources, stay compliant, manage contracts and prevent unnecessary expenditure.View Products
Subscribe to our newsletter by filling out the form, to recieve all the news and updates of latest events, job postings and software development.