As a maintained school, academy or MAT, you have a duty to ensure you obtain the best value for money when you enter a contract. This isn’t an easy feat as some suppliers won’t alert you when a contract is coming to an end and automatically renew your contract.
Make your money count:
avoid rollover traps
We’ve developed a Contract & Contractors solution specifically for schools, academies and trusts to enable them to stay in control of budgets, contracts and dealings with contractors.
Essential benefits to a school management contract system:
- Collect and store up to three quotes before you’re ready to sign – compare your quotes pre-contract and when you finalise your chosen contract, you can begin to manage, track and set alerts
- Receive automated emails when a contract is due for renewal, enabling your team to evaluate, analyse and renegotiate contract terms
- Set alerts for review dates – regular meetings with contractors are essential to maintaining a good relationship, to hold them accountable and to ensure you’re getting the most out of your money
- Trusts can centralise their contracts throughout their schools, whilst also giving the schools within the autonomy to manage contracts locally
- Support eco-friendly processes and save money on paper with digital storage of contracts, which also improves record accuracy and organisation
Book a demo and trial our software
We’re confident that you’ll be impressed by our user friendly software. Book a free demonstration to see how Parago can assist your school or multi academy trust.Book Now
School, academy and MAT asset management software
Over a decade of collaborative feedback from IT technicians, premises managers, to finance directors in academies and MATs has resulted in a system that helps you share resources, stay compliant, manage contracts and prevent unnecessary expenditure.View Products
Subscribe to our newsletter by filling out the form, to recieve all the news and updates of latest events, job postings and software development.