We were thrilled to have attended, and exhibited at the North Carolina Education Tech Conference (NCET) on March, 27-29 2019 for the first time. We demonstrated how our School Asset Management Software really can make a difference in schools and districts.
We were accompanied by Brendan O’Neil, Network Administrator at Alleghany School District, and Alyssa Digby from Parago, who shared how his district use Parago School Management Software to keep track of thousands of IT devices across 80 sites in Illinois.
Take a look at what Alleghany School District have to say about Parago School Management Solution and the benefits they reap here
We would like to thank everyone who attended our booth – it was a pleasure to be exhibiting at the NCET conference!
Looking for an Asset Management Solution for your school or district?
Developed with districts, specifically for districts, Parago School Management Software:
- Automates the discovery of PCs, laptops, Chromebooks and tablets through discovery agents.
- Assigns devices to individual students and staff
- Ensures that assets always have a comprehensive and accurate audit trail.
- Enables districts to know where funding has been spent and where devices are allocated.
- Integrates Helpdesk Ticketing solution through a portal and Email2Ticket.
- Includes a District Account Manager module for District-wide reporting and oversight.
Book a demo and trial our software
We’re confident that you’ll be impressed by our user friendly software. Book a free demonstration to see how Parago can assist your school or multi academy trust.Book Now
Subscribe to our newsletter by filling out the form, to recieve all the news and updates of latest events, job postings and software development.