Pete&C event has paid dividends for Parago
Another four school districts have chosen to implement the Parago Asset Management software solution to help them track and manage their growing IT and Asset and estates:
- Eastern Lancaster County School District
- Columbia Borough School District
- East Pennsboro School District
- Conneaut School District
This follows the successful implementation at Intermediate units across Pennsylvania over the last two years. The move by these school districts emphasises the growing popularity of the Parago system as more and more recognise the benefits of having a top-quality asset and estates solution.
These districts will be using Parago’s Multi School Account manager, which enables the districts to achieve standards and continuity across multiple sites and departments. Cloud and smartphone technology enable staff to work on the move and achieve a structured workflow, managing both inventory and helpdesk tickets across the district.
These Districts in PA will now reap the benefits…
- Automate the discovery of PCs, laptops, Chromebooks and tablets through discovery agents, effortlessly capturing full specifications and keeping track of all equipment on and off site.
- Assign devices to individual students and staff, ensuring that they always have a comprehensive and accurate audit trail.
- Parago’s reporting module easily enables Schools and Districts to know exactly where e-rate funding has been spent and where those devices are allocated with a simple click of a button.
- Integrated Helpdesk Ticketing solution through a portal and Email2Ticket
- District Account Manager module for District wide reporting and oversight in one,
If you would like to know more about how Parago Asset Management solutions can help your MAT or federation, email email@example.com or call 404-870-8519.
Book a demo and trial our software
We’re confident that you’ll be impressed by our user friendly software. Book a free demonstration to see how Parago can assist your school or multi academy trust.Book Now
Subscribe to our newsletter by filling out the form, to recieve all the news and updates of latest events, job postings and software development.