Policies, procedures and evidential documents are constantly changing within schools. It’s vital that schools and MATs continually remain up-to-date – regularly reviewing documents to comply with legislation, evidencing that they have been read and agreed by the relevant people.
We have worked closely with Waveney Valley and Sigma Academies to develop our e-sign Document Manager to make this as easy and time-efficient as possible. With an integrated e-sign function, staff, parents and students can sign and return policies with a simple click of a button.
Schools and MATs use our e-sign Document Manager for:
- parental documents, such as consent forms and agreement to school uniform policies;
- legislation and contracts;
- staff to sign health and safety, child protection, training and curriculum documents;
- academic and examination documents.
Our e-sign Document Manager module will put you back in control of making your school compliant and ensure you have all the necessary paperwork at your fingertips.
Our customers get the benefits:
- SLT can review unpublished policies prior to sign-off before it’s pushed to general members of staff
- Monitor who has and hasn’t signed each policy
- Send out reminders en masse to those who haven’t signed
- Policies accessible anywhere securely in the cloud
You can find a full list of customer testimonials here.
If you’d like to find out more about how the work we’re doing could benefit your school, please feel free to contact us to discuss further or to book an online demonstration.
Book a demo and trial our software
We’re confident that you’ll be impressed by our user friendly software. Book a free demonstration to see how Parago can assist your school or multi academy trust.Book Now
Subscribe to our newsletter by filling out the form, to recieve all the news and updates of latest events, job postings and software development.