We know that having multiple systems and spreadsheets creates extra work for both management and directors when it comes to integrating reports. This, coupled with a lack of continuity between schools and staff, can create inefficiencies that lead to extra workload and costs.
That’s why we’ve been busy here at Parago, working with schools, academies, districts and MATs, to help improve and update our school management solution system – to better suit the needs of educational institutions.
It’s vital for schools to be constantly up-to-date on policies and legislation in order to stay compliant. Our new Dashboard and Reports module helps organisations managing multiple schools, as well as individual schools, to stay on top of what’s going on.
NEW Dashboard and Reports
Linked to the IT & Inventory, Compliance and Contract Management modules, you can now segment all conditioned data to see what’s happening in your school, MAT or District in one place at any time with the use of dashboards. Use this with our Multi School Account Manager to compare and report on all schools or academies in your care. Now, you can:
- Customise, view and export: – create your own fields to easily manipulate the data behind the dashboard
- Remain accountable: show your board of directors or governors particular area of compliance and inventory
- Save time: visually compare data side-by-side in one, central location
Multi School Account Manager updates
When managing multiple schools or academies, it can be difficult to review what everyone is doing. With Parago’s Multi School Account Management Software, tracking what’s going on is much easier.
- Take back control of your reporting: create custom fields to suit your needs and compare data in one place with colourful dashboards
- Make reporting more powerful: create and control custom fields
- Easily standardise your schools: set ‘Smart’ fields to regulate all health and safety checks throughout all schools in your entire organisation
- Ensure everyone’s in the loop: set notifications to Groups you create, to ensure certain criteria are met
Thanks to customisable data fields, you’ll have the ability to choose which specific information to see from your dashboards, highlight any upcoming issues and plan for the future of your schools, academies, MATs or District.
Book a demo and trial our software
We’re confident that you’ll be impressed by our user friendly software. Book a free demonstration to see how Parago can assist your school or multi academy trust.Book Now
Subscribe to our newsletter by filling out the form, to recieve all the news and updates of latest events, job postings and software development.